Saturday 22 June 2013

Typical Touristy Activities For the Whole Family

I hate the idea that my time spent in Singapore proved myself to be acting as a stereotypical tourist.
Obviously i'm not one of the locals.

Setting this aside, I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the Singapore Zoo and Singapore's Universal Studios, where I let my inner child run wild and thrill-seeker-milly was at peace whizzing upside-down and stomach turning inside out on the roller-coaster rides.

The Boys.

I found King Julian. And we lived happily ever after.

Dad and I visited old-mate Shrek.



Universal Studios has really tasty cheesy-fries at the 60's style Back To The Future restaurant.
The cheesy-fries are a must have.
We went on a really hot day, but there weren't many people there so we had barely any lines to deal with. Dad and I forged a kindergarden friendship and ran wild through the theme park.

Orangutan at Singapore Zoo
 I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore the Orangutan. There were little baby orangutans swinging from the ropes above our heads.

$5 for an elephant ride.
The elephant ride was only $5... and only lasted 50 seconds. You will get your moneys worth.

Glipse of the Singapore Night Zoo Show!
The Night Zoo show is a must see!
Happy Riding!


No comments:

Post a Comment