Saturday 22 June 2013

Singapore in September

In 2012 my family and I took a trip overseas that began in Singapore.
I found the cleanliness and structure suffocating.
The majority of our time in Singapore kept me confined to the walls of shopping centres, which is not my preferred way of exploring a foreign country.
Luckily, we were flying to Borneo after a few days in Singapore, before wrapping the trip up in Singapore again.
good times.
Just a few days in, I still had my thumbs up exploring Little India.
a map of little india.
The architecture in Singapore is intricate and impressive to say the least. But I could find that anywhere in Sydney.
Borneo was my cup of tea, and exploring the alleys and back streets of Singapore showed a different side of tourism to what is promoted in the brochures.

No comments:

Post a Comment