Saturday 22 June 2013

Dining Like Royalty at the Shangri-la

I was lucky enough to spend lunch time at Singapore's Shangri-la Hotel.

Feeling fancy in the entrance hall.
Here, my family and I stuffed our faces. By memory (let's be honest) I think I had around 8 courses.
There are 16 kitchens that offer a variety of international cuisines. It has been listed as one of Singapore's favourite destinations to wine and dine. I can confirm that it is a MUST DO on your list of places to eat in Singapore.


Desert.



Deserts.

More Deserts.
I highly recommend the all you can eat buffet - please note that we used vouchers to score a discount.

The food quality is exquisite and offers more food than you can think of, so there is definitely something for everyone! Even the picky member of the family will be satisfied.

Milly's Tip:
Men should wear stretchy pants - you will thank me when the top button of your jeans hasn't busted.
Women should wear something flowy - nobody will see the food baby bulging from your waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment